Poluda IgorRPS-SONIC is very professional and the sales industry is very patient. I think my air filter has got a perfect cutting plan here.
MikeUltrasonic processing is amazing, greatly improving the quality of our company's finishing
Nguyễn Côngthe machine worked for 5years, still in good performance， Made in China is good quality now, RPS-SONIC is good quality.
20Khz Ultrasonic Soldering Equipment Ultrasonic Metal Tinning / Grain Refinement
|Type||Digital Generator||Application||Metal Tinning|
|Temperature Range||200~400 °C||Name||Ultrasonic Soldering System|
ultrasonic soldering machine,
ultrasonic soldering station
20Khz Ultrasonic Soldering Machine dip tinning of a wide range metallic
Ultrasonic Soldering Machine ( Dip Soldering Type ) offers highly solid and reliable soldering joints without flux.
The system is usually used with a solder bath which has an element rating of 700W and a capacity of approx. 10 kgs. There is a solder temperature light on the front of the generator which is not in use during operation without a solder bath.
It is essential that the ultrasonic transducer remains cool, and because of this the transducer housing is fitted with a fan, and compressed air is supplied to the cooling collar on the probe. If the supplied system is used with small components heated by hot air, it is likely that the compressed air cooling will not be required.
The Solbraze Ultrasonic Soldering System makes possible the dip tinning of a wide range of both metallic and non-metallic materials without the use of any flux.
The ultrasonic soldering system consists of two main components; an ultrasonic probe and a generator. The design of the probe is such that it will resonate at a set ultrasonic frequency of around 20kHz which is transmitted to the solder bath via a transducer and ultrasonic probe, or sometimes referred to as an energy horn. This horn or probe enters through the side of the solder bath and is partially immersed in the solder. The generator will automatically adjust its output frequency to match the exact resonant frequency of the probe assembly. The generator also controls the amplitude of the ultrasonic vibration, and will give a maximum power output of 250W.
- Electronic Components Soldering (No Flux)
- Magnet Wire (Al or Cu) Product Soldering Motor / Transformer / Inductor / Toroidal Coil
- Soldering (No Flux)
- Battery Electrode Soldering
- Hard-to-solder material soldering (Aluminum, Nickel, Molybdenum, Glass, Ceramic, Nonferrous metals)
|Ultrasonic Frequency||20 KHz ± 1 KHz|
|Maximum Output||1000 Watt|
|Temperature Range||200 ~ 400 °C|
|Power Supply||220V ( Single Phase) / 50-60 Hz|
· Full Dgital Control
· Ultrasonic Amplitude Adjustable : 10 ~ 100%
· Auto Frequency Tuning : 20 kHz +/- 1 kHz
· Programmable Welding Time and Energy (10 memories for welding condition)
· Ultrasonic Load Meter Scale
· Soldering prod Full Diucts manually
· No Flux soldering
- On/Off switch
- Run LED indicators
- Standby, continuous and timed modes
- Mains input lead with filtered IEC connector
- Transducer connector and lead
- Transducer temperature alarm and over-ride
- Continuously variable power output control
- Activity meter
- External control of operation by timer or footswitch