Poluda IgorRPS-SONIC is very professional and the sales industry is very patient. I think my air filter has got a perfect cutting plan here.
MikeUltrasonic processing is amazing, greatly improving the quality of our company's finishing
Nguyễn Côngthe machine worked for 5years, still in good performance， Made in China is good quality now, RPS-SONIC is good quality.
Hand Held Ultrasonic Soldering Iron 60Khz Soldering Copper Wire On Glass
|Temp||400 Degree In Max||Application||Electronics, Medical Decives|
|Work Type||Continue Work||Material||Aluminum, Titanium, Glass, Ceramics And Dissimilar Materials|
ultrasonic soldering machine,
ultrasonic soldering station
Hand held Ultrasonic Soldering Iron 60Khz Soldering copper wire on Glass
Ultrasonic soldering is a specialized soldering process that eliminates the need for chemical flux. In place of flux, it uses acoustic energy to disrupt oxides that form on molten solder and base metal surfaces during the joining process. Many times ultrasonic soldering is used to join difficult-to-wet materials like aluminum, titanium, glass, ceramics and dissimilar materials. Applications include electronics, medical decives, and structural components, in various base metal combinations, such as copper, aluminum, and titanium, graphite, carbides and more.
There are several advantages to ultrasonic soldering... It is a fluxless process, utiizing acoustically driven mechanical engery to fracture and disrupt oxide films on solder and base materials to promote solder wetting and and adherence. Flux can contaminate and damage/corrode senstive materias, so fluxless soldering is advantageous. Ultrasonic soldering can also be very useful in senstive base materials, since the soldering iron tips only need be immersed in the molten solder pool for the mechanical activation to work.
No need of flux when soldering to the glass, ceramic, or metal (the end of iron tip makes ultrasonic vibration, and removes any contaminants or oxide layers on the surfaces)
- It can solder to the glass, ceramic, or metal that cannot soldering
- Light weight and good portability
- Various derivatives are available
- According to the customer’s order, the end of the tip in the handle can produce
- It is for electrode part, solar battery parts, and electrode of superconductivity ceramic parts
|Maximum Output||100 Watt|
|Temperature Range||150 ~ 400 °C|
|Power Supply||220V / 50-60 Hz|
|Ultrasonic Generator||Size||250(W) x 310(L) x 135(H) mm|
|Feature||Ultrasonic Amplitude Adjustable|
|Iron Handle Length & Diameter||190mm / Ø20|
|Avail Soldering Matrial||ITO Glass, AL, Mo, Cu etc.,|
- User-friendly interface
- By combining Greatcell Solar ultrasonic solderer with peculiar solderer alloys, the customer can solder directly on glass/ceramics/unsolderable materials.
- New feed-back method developed from careful research of oscillator frequency settings enables stable, reliable work.
- Output adjustable by stepless control
- emperature can be set within 200°C 500°C by 10°C unit
- Small scale production.
- For use in laboratory conditions, while preparing data before mass production and for inspection purposes.
- Soldering electrodes for display goods.
- Soldering electrodes for solar cells.
- Soldering electrodes on highly conductive
- ceramic substrates.Bonding electronic parts.
- EL lighting.