Poluda IgorRPS-SONIC is very professional and the sales industry is very patient. I think my air filter has got a perfect cutting plan here.
MikeUltrasonic processing is amazing, greatly improving the quality of our company's finishing
Nguyễn Côngthe machine worked for 5years, still in good performance， Made in China is good quality now, RPS-SONIC is good quality.
High Frequency 30mm 4um Ultrasonic Welding Transducer
|Capacity||6200-7200||Application||Ultrasonic Cutting And Welding|
Ultrasonic Welding cutting Transducer,
High Frequency Ultrasonic Transducer for Ultrasonic Welding/Cutting
For example: RPS-T5020-4D
T - Transducer
50 - The outside diameter for piezoceramic ring (mm)
20 - The frequency of the transducer
4 - The number for piezoceramic ring,
D - The type of transducer D means Chinese type,B-Branson type,Z-NTK type.
|Yellow ceramic||Gray ceramic||Black ceramic|
Ultrasonic transducer is a component that utilize the piezoelectricity for actualize electroacoustic conversion. jydsonic ultrasonic cleaning transducer are used where powerful ultrasonic wave must be generated, such as in cleaning equipment and easy to instal. These transducers are mounted into a structure that can be bolted almost anywhere.
Transducer requirements will depend on the application. Many requirements will conflict with one another and will be given different priorities. Hence, no single set of guidelines can encompass all requirements — i.e., there are many different ways to achieve the same objectives.
Analytically, transducer performance can only be predicted in a general way. This is because the properties of piezoelectric ceramics are often highly dependent on the operating conditions including temperature, electrical field strength, static compressive prestress, dynamic stress, number of load cycles, and time. These operating conditions can interact with each other and the effects of these conditions are often nonlinear. Also, many properties of piezoelectric ceramics are orthotropic and can vary among the individual ceramics and also between ceramic lots. Further, the interactions at the various component interfaces (e.g., at threads) may be difficult to characterize and the coefficient of convective heat transfer for air cooling may only be approximately estimated. Hence, much of the design process involves experimental testing.
The transducer converts high-frequency electrical energy into high-frequency mechanical vibrations. And it contains several piezoelectric ceramic discs sandwiched under pressure between two metal blocks. Between each disc is a thin metal plate, which forms the electrode. When a sinusoidal electrical signal is fed to the transducer via the electrodes, the discs expand and contract, producing axial vibrations.
• Converter: converters the electrical signal into a mechanical vibration
• Booster: modifies the amplitude of the vibration. It is also used in standard systems to clamp the stack in the press.
• Sonotrode: applies the mechanical vibration to the parts to be welded.
Ultrasonic transducer is the core device that converts electrical energy into mechanical energy (ultrasonic), the piezoelectric ceramic chip adopts imported parts, and can give a strong and stable output. It is made from American aluminum alloy and titanium alloy. The frequency is 15 KHZ ~ 28 KHZ.
Transducer technical information:
|Housing||Closed steel housing|
50 in max. if work in continues,
should connect with air cooling
1. The piezoelectric ceramic chip adopts imported parts, and can give a strong and stable output.
2. High efficiency, high mechanical quality factor, obtaining high electric-acoustic conversion efficiency work at the resonance frequency points.
3. Large amplitude: optimization design by computer , vibration speed ratio is high .
4. Large power,Under the action of prestressed screw, the energy of the piezoelectric ceramic to get maximum play;
5. Good heat resistance, small harmonic impedance, low calorific value, using temperature range is wide.