Poluda IgorRPS-SONIC is very professional and the sales industry is very patient. I think my air filter has got a perfect cutting plan here.
MikeUltrasonic processing is amazing, greatly improving the quality of our company's finishing
Nguyễn Côngthe machine worked for 5years, still in good performance， Made in China is good quality now, RPS-SONIC is good quality.
Sonics Powerful Ultrasonic Homogenizer Sonicator For Liquid Treatments
|Weight||14Kg||Name||Ultrasonic Homogenizer Sonicator|
ultrasonic probe sonicator,
ultrasonic dispersion equipment
Powerful Ultrasound Processor For Liquid Ttreatments Homogenization
RPS-Sonic manufactures the most technologically advanced and reliable ultrasonic processors in the industry for applications such as: dispersion of nanoparticles, nanotubes and Graphene; cell lysing and cell disruption; sample prep; ChIP assay; homogenization; extraction; atomization; and more.
Ultrasonic Preparation of Nanoscale Devices
• Particle size uniformity, strong dispersion, crystal type control, simple preparation, high yield
• Ultrasound nano-fabrication of monodisperse, well-defined nanoparticles and reduced energy consumption
• Ultrasonic nanoprocessing is easier to achieve mesoscopic mixing than conventional mixing techniques, eliminating local concentration variations, increasing reaction rates, stimulating the formation of new phases, inhibiting reunion
Ultrasonic Extraction Devices
• Ultrasonic pharmaceutical extraction can enhance the water extraction method, low energy consumption, avoid high temperature on the extraction of components
• Simple and quick operation, without heating, high extraction rate, fast
• Improves solvent penetration through tissue, accelerates the entry of active ingredients into the solvent and enhances the extraction efficiency of the active ingredient
• Multi-stage countercurrent extraction, solvent gradient multiple use, so that extracts and extractants continue to shock, help the solute diffusion
• Appropriate ultrasonic energy, can effectively deal with damage to the surface of cells or bacteria structure, sterilization stronger
• Significant savings in solvent extraction (more than 40% savings in extraction solvent), high extract concentration, and reduced subsequent concentration energy consumption
• Ultrasonic system can choose any extraction mode for matching and combining operations, such as cyclic and stationary extraction process
|Frequency||20±1 KHz||20±1 KHz||20±1 KHz||20±1 KHz|
|Power||1000 W||1500 W||2000 W||3000 W|
|Voltage||220±10% V||220±10% V||220±10% V||220±10% V|
|Temperature||300 ℃||300 ℃||300 ℃||300 ℃|
|Pressure||35 MPa||35 MPa||35 MPa||35 MPa|
|Intensity of sound||＞20 W/cm²||＞30 W/cm²||＞40 W/cm²||＞60 W/cm²|
|Max Capacity||＞ 10 L/Min||＞ 15 L/Min||＞ 20 L/Min||＞ 30 L/Min|
|Material Of Tip Head||Titanium Alloy||Titanium Alloy||Titanium Alloy||Titanium Alloy|
|Horn type||Spiral type/ Trumpet type/Cylindrical Optional.Please inquiry technical for horn suggestion , different application need different horn.|
Ultrasonic have extremely capable and versatile, it can safely process a wide range of organic and inorganic materials – from microliters to liters. Typical applications include: sample preparation, dispersion, cell lysing, desegregation, homogenization, particle size reduction, soil testing, transesterification (including biodiesel production), nanotechnology (including nanoparticle and Graphene dispersion), acceleration of chemical reactions, degassing and atomization.
The new digital ultrasonicator is a powerful ultrasound processor for liquid treatments on bench-top and industrial scale. Common applications include homogenization, emulsification, dispersing & particle fine milling, lysis & extraction, dissolving vagy sonochemical reactions such as sono-synthesis and sono-catalysis. Touch display, browser remote control, automatic data recording. High Power and Full Process Control Powerful sonication is the process solution for manifold liquid processing applications, such as emulsifying, dispersing, milling vagy dissolving. The equipment provides intense ultrasound waves to fulfill demanding tasks without problems. To ensure a consistent process quality, not only the power delivered is essential, the control and monitoring of all important process parameters is key. The new generation of hdT ultrasonicators enables the operator to pilot the ultrasonic device via touch display or browser remote control.