Ultrasonic Welding Equipment
Ultrasonic Welding Transducer
Ultrasonic Welding Converter
Ultrasonic Liquid Processor
Ultrasonic Cutting Equipment
Ultrasonic Sealing Equipment
Ultrasonic Spray Nozzles
Ultrasonic Power Supply
Ultrasonic Soldering Equipment
Ultrasonic Welding Horn
Ultrasonic Assisted Machining
Ultrasonic Testing Equipment
Poluda IgorRPS-SONIC is very professional and the sales industry is very patient. I think my air filter has got a perfect cutting plan here.
MikeUltrasonic processing is amazing, greatly improving the quality of our company's finishing
Nguyễn Côngthe machine worked for 5years, still in good performance， Made in China is good quality now, RPS-SONIC is good quality.
30Khz Robot Guided Ultrasonic Cutting Equipment Unit Trimming With Smooth Edge
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Name||Ultrasonic Cutting Pencil||Frequency||30Khz|
|Power||300w||Type||Pencil Type, Metal Housing|
|Power Supply||AC200V 50/60Hz||Generator Size||120*120*380|
portable ultrasonic cutter,
ultrasonic food cutter
30Khz Robot-guided ultrasonic knives Unit Trimming with smooth edge
Ultrasonic Cutter are designed to cut textiles thermoplastic films, rubber woven and non-woven fabrics. Ultrasonic Cutting Systems can be operated as hand-held units or incorporated into automated machinery. Ultrasonic Cutters are small in size and do not require large installation areas. Special equipment is not required for the installation. Ultrasonic Cutters are small enough to be hand-held for many operations.
The ultrasonic cutter vibrates its blade with an amplitude of 10 - 70 µm in the longitudinal direction. The vibration is microscopic, so it cannot be seen. The movement repeats 20,000 - 40,000 times per second (20 - 40 kHz). Because of this movement, the ultrasonic cutter can easily cut resin, rubber, nonwoven cloths, film, composite materials in which various products are superposed, and food
Ultrasonic Cutters can also be attached to automated machinery arms. Although they may not be familiar to you, they play an active role in the manufacturing processes of various industrial products which we use daily.
- Solid, one-piece construction of horn blade virtually eliminates breakage and energy loss.
- Minimal blade flexure yields straighter cuts without having to support the blade.
- Compatible with ultrasonic probe systems.
- Available in 20, 30 or 40 kHz frequencies,20Khz customized.
- Easy to clean and easy to change knife.
- New ultrasonic cutting horn features replaceable carbide cutting tips for long tool life.
|Item||30Khz cutter||40Khz cutter|
|Blade tips thickness||1mm||0.6mm|
|Horn||Rapid steel||Rapid steel|
|Suitable material||Carbon fiber, Nomex, honey combs, Prepreg materials,Rubber,Thermoplastics,Leather,Cloth Non woven, fabric, Paper Plastic sheet etc.,|
Glass fiber (GFRP)
Formed decorative film
Carbon fiber (CFRP)
Aluminum foil composites
Controlled-depth kiss cutting
1.Easy to use and operation
2.Small volume , take small space
3.Overload protect function , no damage to components
4.Switherland transducer , it’s stable and life long
5.Power range 30--100% adjutable
6.High quality titanium ultrasonic knife
7. With digital ultrasonic geneator .
Compare with other cutting way:
1. Water Jet Cutting enables high speed and various shape cutting. However, it has drawback such as accompanied many capital investment, high running cost, adverse effect to the material by water and burr on cutting section etc..
2. Laser Cutting cause material melting and fire risk.
3. Die Cutting by press machine is good for high volume production, but invites difficulty for design change.