Poluda IgorRPS-SONIC is very professional and the sales industry is very patient. I think my air filter has got a perfect cutting plan here.
MikeUltrasonic processing is amazing, greatly improving the quality of our company's finishing
Nguyễn Côngthe machine worked for 5years, still in good performance， Made in China is good quality now, RPS-SONIC is good quality.
Beverage Packing 20Khz Waterpoof Ultrasonic Sealing Equipment Tianium
|Generator||DG4200||Suitable Apply||Beverage Lid Sealing|
|Horn||Titanium Horn||Suitable Material||Carton,Aluminum Foil|
Tianium Ultrasonic Sealing Equipment,
Waterpoof Ultrasonic Heat Sealer,
20Khz Ultrasonic Seam Sealing Machine
20Khz Waterpoof ultrasoni sealing system for beverage packing welding
The industrial application range of ultrasound is almost infinite. Whether you need to weld between car lights and the body, or clean and seal the packaging of beverage boxes-RPS-SONIC can provide the perfect solution with its powerful ultrasonic generator and customized welding head. We welcome customers to provide us with various application needs, and we will give free scheme designs according to their applications.
Beverage soft packaging box (ie Tetra Pak) is made of cardboard, polyethylene film and aluminum foil, of which cardboard accounts for 75%, polyethylene film accounts for 21%, aluminum foil accounts for 4%, and cardboard is made of long-fiber chemical pulp. Therefore, most of the raw materials of the beverage box are hot-melt, and ultrasonic welding is used to better protect the cleanliness and waterproofness.
1200W in max
|Voltage||220-240V 50/60 Hz|
|Horn material||Tianium alloy|
|Application||Beverage lid sealing|
|Welding material||Carton, pp, pvc|
Principles of Operation
Every ultrasonic unit contains the following five elements:
1. A POWER SUPPLY which takes line power at 50 or 60 cycles and changes it to high ultrasonic frequency at 20,000 cycles per second or even higher.
2. A CONVERTER which contains piezoelectric crystals which change the incoming high frequency electrical signal to mechanical vibration.
3. A BOOSTER which transmits the vibration energy and serves to increase its amplitude in much the same way as volume control on a radio.
4. A HORN which delivers the vibration energy to the plastic film or fabric to be worked on.
5. AN ANVIL or backup part which supports the work piece and, in the case of textiles, takes the form of a pattern wheel or non-rotating cutter wheel depending on the application.
The ultrasonic vibration is transmitted from the horn to the material. developing frictional heat where they touch. This momentary heat fuses the edges of the fabric. If double plies are present, the plies join together. Where a cutting edge is used on the anvil, the fabric is cut through and the edges sealed at the same time.