Poluda IgorRPS-SONIC is very professional and the sales industry is very patient. I think my air filter has got a perfect cutting plan here.
MikeUltrasonic processing is amazing, greatly improving the quality of our company's finishing
Nguyễn Côngthe machine worked for 5years, still in good performance， Made in China is good quality now, RPS-SONIC is good quality.
20khz 3000w Ultrasonic Probe Sonicator High Efficiency
|Horn Material||Titanium||Horn Size||50mm|
3000w Ultrasonic Probe Sonicator,
20Khz Probe Ultrasonicator,
High Efficiency Ultrasonic Probe Sonicator
High Efficiency 20Khz 3000w Ultrasonic Probe Sonicator Ultrasonic Pilot Machine
High efficiency 3000w ultrasonic probe sonicator ultrasonic pilot machine
|Power||500 W||1000 W||1000 W||2000W||3000W||3000 W|
|Pressure||Normal||Normal||Normal||35 MPa||35 MPa||35 MPa|
|Intensity of sound||>10 W/cm²||>10 W/cm²||>10 W/cm²||>40 W/cm²||>60 W/cm²||>60 W/cm²|
|Material of probe||Titanium Alloy||Titanium Alloy||Titanium Alloy||Titanium Alloy||Titanium Alloy||Titanium Alloy|
|Generator||Digital type||Digital type||Digital type||Digital type||Digital type||Digital type|
1. Ultrasonic kiln effect
(1 Ultrasonic technology should be discarded for extraction and homogenization is based on the result of the unique "cavitation effect" when ultrasonic waves are transmitted in a liquid continuous medium. , on its wave front, it will cause the motion of the medium particles, and every point the wave source reaches in the medium will cause the vibration of the adjacent particles and become a new wave source. The fluctuation caused by this wave source makes the wave on the propagation path. Each particle will gain acceleration and kinetic energy. Ultrasonic waves can make the medium particle accelerate more than a thousand times the acceleration of gravity. Under the action of ultrasonic waves, the medium particle will vibrate tens of thousands of times per second with high frequency and a huge speed greater than 100m per second. and kinetic energy act on the solution molecules, rapidly make the solution molecules
(2) Ultrasound produces a unique "cavitation effect" in the liquid medium, continuously generating numerous micro-cavities with an internal pressure of thousands of atmospheres, and continuously "micro-exploding to generate microscopic strong shock waves, acting on solid-liquid or On the liquid-liquid molecules, the air in the medium is "bombarded" to escape, and the rupture and deformation of the medium cells are accelerated to accelerate the escape of the substances in the medium molecules.
(3) Multi-level effects such as mechanical vibration, micro-jet, and micro-acoustic flow caused by the physical properties of ultrasonic waves propagating in the medium all promote the diffusion of active ingredients in the solution.
2.The advantages of ultrasonic extraction
(1) Ultrasonic extraction efficiency is high. Ultrasonic's unique extreme physical properties can promote plant tissue to break or deform, so that the effective ingredients of traditional Chinese medicine can be extracted more fully, and the extraction rate is significantly increased by 50-500% compared with the traditional process.
(2) Ultrasonic extraction time is short. Ultrasonic-enhanced extraction of traditional Chinese medicine usually takes 24--40 minutes to obtain the best extraction rate, and the extraction time is shortened by more than 2/3 compared with the traditional process method, so the processing capacity of raw materials of medicinal materials is large.
(3) Ultrasonic extraction temperature is low. The optimal temperature for ultrasonic extraction of Chinese medicinal materials is 40-60 degrees Celsius, so there is no need to equip a boiler to provide steam heating, which is conducive to saving energy and improving environmental pollution. What is more important is the effective ingredients in medicinal materials that are unstable in heat, easy to be hydrolyzed or oxidized.
portion has a protective effect.
(4) Ultrasonic extraction has wide adaptability. Ultrasonic extraction is limited by the nature and molecular weight of substances, and is suitable for the extraction of most types of Chinese herbal medicines and various ingredients.
(5) There are few impurities in the medicinal liquid extracted by ultrasonic wave, and the effective components are easy to separate and purify.
(7) Ultrasonic extraction is simple and easy, and the maintenance and maintenance of the equipment are convenient.