Ultrasonic Welding Equipment
Ultrasonic Welding Transducer
Ultrasonic Welding Converter
Ultrasonic Liquid Processor
Ultrasonic Cutting Equipment
Ultrasonic Sealing Equipment
Ultrasonic Spray Nozzles
Ultrasonic Power Supply
Ultrasonic Soldering Equipment
Ultrasonic Welding Horn
Ultrasonic Assisted Machining
Ultrasonic Testing Equipment
Poluda IgorRPS-SONIC is very professional and the sales industry is very patient. I think my air filter has got a perfect cutting plan here.
MikeUltrasonic processing is amazing, greatly improving the quality of our company's finishing
Nguyễn Côngthe machine worked for 5years, still in good performance， Made in China is good quality now, RPS-SONIC is good quality.
1khz Ultrasonic Impedance Analyzer For Transducer Testing High Frequency
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Test Speed||5s||Measurement Index||All The Parameters ,the Graph|
|Frequency Accuracy||±10ppm||Measuremet Speed||5/S One Pass (600scan Point) Adjustable|
|Measurement Accuracy||< 0.5%|
Ultrasonic Impedance Analyzer 1khz,
Ultrasonic Impedance Tester,
8inch Screen Ultrasonic Testing Equipment
High Frequency Compatible 1khz Ultrasonic Impedance Analyzer For Ultrasonic Transducer Testing
1~500Khz High Sensitivity Ultrasonic Impedance Analyzer For Ultrasonic Horn And Transducer Testing
Touch Screen Measuring Equipment Ultrasonic Impedance Analyzer for Piezoceramic Transducer Pzt Ceramics Convertor
|Frequency||1Khz~500Khz/ 1Mhz /3Mhz /5Mhz Optional|
|Product Feature||portable,8inch screen,full touch screen|
|Measurement index||All the parameters ,the graph|
|Measurement Accuracy||< 0.5%|
|Measuremet Speed||5/S one pass (600scan point) adjustable|
Piezoview Ultrasonic Impedance Tester, also called Ultrasonic Frequency Measuring Instrument, Ultrasonic Transducer Parameter Analyzer, Ultrasonic Transducer Impedance Tester, Ultrasonic Performance Analyzer, This instrument consists of two parts: hardware and software. A professional testing instrument in the ultrasonic field developed for Hangzhou Wanjian Technology Co., Ltd. The product can measure and evaluate the parameters, quality and quality of various devices and equipment such as ultrasonic tool heads (ultrasonic molds), piezoelectric ceramic sheets, piezoelectric transducers, ultrasonic cleaning machines, ultrasonic welding machines, ultrasonic crushers, ultrasonic processing equipment, etc. Comprehensive performance.
Frequency range: 1KHz~1MHz
New in 2021: Ultrasonic Impedance Analyzer, Ultrasonic Component Analyzer-PV520A series products are jointly developed by the Department of Automation of Tsinghua University and the Institute of Acoustics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, and are used for comprehensive solutions for the detection of piezoelectric ultrasonic devices and equipment.
PV520A is a new generation of ultrasonic component analyzer developed on the basis of PV70A-P (computer version) and PV70A-D (built-in display version), combining the advantages of the former two. Its characteristics are as follows:
1. The large screen and full-screen touch make PV520A have the operating experience of PV70A-P (computer version) without the cumbersome feeling of computer operation.
2. Relying on the new super powerful ARM processor data processing capability, the measurement accuracy of PV520A is much higher than that of PV70A-D (built-in display version), which can reach the level of PV70A-P (computer version).
3. The full-screen touch operation is more user-friendly, and there is no need for a large number of physical buttons of the PV70A-D (built-in display version), so the operation of the instrument becomes extremely simple, at the same time the product size is smaller, the weight is lighter, and the portability is better.
4. It can be connected to a computer for operation like PV70A-P, and the software is fully compatible, so users no longer need to be familiar with software operations.
Testing equipment is the most important part of product quality control, so the "credibility" of the product is very important. Our products have four major advantages:
1. Technology jointly developed by Tsinghua University and the Institute of Acoustics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
2. It has been 15 years since our PV60A/70A series products were introduced to the market in 2001. They have been used by thousands of customers in the industry and have become the de facto ultrasonic industry measurement standards.
3. Over the past 15 years, more than two hundred university research institutes have used our instruments, because university research institutes often have more than 200,000 imported Agilent instruments 4294A. Our instruments have been tested against imported Agilent instruments countless times. Yes, the facts prove that the test results of our instrument are completely credible.
4. Our instruments have been selected by many German and American ultrasound application companies as test instruments. The instrument is the key to the quality of the product. If you choose an instrument made in China, it must be built on the basis of full trust.
For ultrasonic measurement, the most important are the admittance circle graph and logarithmic graph (these two graphs are the main methods for judging qualified), and more than ten parameters: resonance frequency Fs, maximum conductance Gmax, bandwidth F2-F1, anti-resonance frequency Fp, quality factor Qm, free capacitance CT, dynamic resistance R1, dynamic inductance L1, dynamic capacitance C1, static capacitance C0, effective electromechanical coupling coefficient Keff. The PV520A series of ultrasonic component analyzers are suitable for measuring various ultrasonic devices, including: piezoelectric ceramics, transducers, ultrasonic cleaning machines, ultrasonic plastic welders, hydroacoustics, magnetostrictive materials, ultrasonic pulverizers, ultrasonic atomization , Ultrasonic dental cleaning, reversing radar, ultrasonic ranging, phacoemulsification, ultrasonic descaling, ultrasonic motors, and all other devices and equipment that use piezoelectric and ultrasonic.
The transducer impedance tester can measure and evaluate the parameters and performance of various devices and equipment such as piezoelectric ceramic sheets, piezoelectric transducers, ultrasonic cleaning machines, ultrasonic welding machines, ultrasonic crushers, and ultrasonic processing equipment. It is more intuitive and practical to judge by admittance circle diagram and conductance curve diagram.