Poluda IgorRPS-SONIC is very professional and the sales industry is very patient. I think my air filter has got a perfect cutting plan here.
MikeUltrasonic processing is amazing, greatly improving the quality of our company's finishing
Nguyễn Côngthe machine worked for 5years, still in good performance， Made in China is good quality now, RPS-SONIC is good quality.
Ultrasonic Milling Grinding Equipment 20Khz For Ceramics Glass Cutting
|Horn Material||Soft Steel Titanium Alloy||Amplitude||15 - 50 µm|
|Wear Ratio||Tungsten 1.5:1 And Glass 100:1||Gap Overcut||0.02-0.1 Mm|
|Grit Size(d0)||100 – 800|
20Khz Milling Grinding Equipment,
Ultrasonic Milling Grinding Equipment
20Khz high-precision Ultrasonic milling and grinding equipment for ceramics and glass cutting
|Abrasive||Boron carbide, aluminium oxide and silicon carbide|
|Grit size(d0)||100 – 800|
|Frequency of vibration (f)||19 – 25 kHz|
|Amplitude of vibration (a)||15 - 50 µm|
|Tool material||Soft steel titanium alloy|
|Wear ratio||Tungsten 1.5:1 and glass 100:1|
|Gap overcut||0.02-0.1 mm|
Ultrasonic machining is a subtractive manufacturing process that removes material from the surface of a part through high frequency, low amplitude vibrations of a tool against the material surface in the presence of fine abrasive particles. The tool travels vertically or orthogonal to the surface of the part at amplitudes of 0.05 to 0.125 mm (0.002 to 0.005 in.).The fine abrasive grains are mixed with water to form a slurry that is distributed across the part and the tip of the tool. Typical grain sizes of the abrasive material range from 100 to 1000, where smaller grains (higher grain number) produce smoother surface finishes.
Ultrasonic vibration machining is typically used on brittle materials as well as materials with a high hardness due to the microcracking mechanics.
The ULTRASONIC series is a unique and pioneering machine tool that offers not only ordinary cutting operations but also high-speed, high-precision, high-efficiency grinding by means of ultrasonic oscillation.
It achieves high-precision machining of a wide range of materials from standard metals to difficult-to-cut materials of ceramics and high-tech materials of carbides.
1. Faster cycle times: State-of-the-art ultrasonic technology allows for faster speeds and feeds than competitive platforms
2. Extensive part diameter range: Large work envelope to accommodate part sizes up to 475mm x 375mm
3. Multiple axis configurations available: Choose from 3 axes (OptiSonic 530), 4 axes (OptiSonic 540), or 5 axes (OptiSonic 550) depending on your application requirements
4. Full 5-axis machining (optional): Available with G Series (OptiSonic 550X) for fast setups when grinding spheres and aspheres, as well as CAM driven milling, cutting, and contouring of off-axis, non-rotationally symmetric parts such as aspheric cylinders and freeforms
5. Predictable results: Proprietary IntelliSonic software automatically adjusts ultrasonic frequency during cycle, ensuring ultrasonic efficiency stays constant
6. Process consistency: Liquid cooled spindles
7. Better process control: Direct drive spindles
8. More cutting power: Integral high torque spindle motor
9. High accuracy tool and work spindles: HSK 63 quick-change holders with heat shrink system ensures tools run true
10. Tooling flexibility: Accommodates a wide variety of tools
11. Streamlined manufacturing: Different automatic tool changer configurations available allows multiple grinding operations in one cycle
12. Coolant-through spindle standard
13. Optional tool and workpiece probing, including laser tool probe