RPS-W20-2020 Ultrasonic welding machine
It is primarily used for secondary connection of thermoplastic. Compared with other welding techniques, plastic welding has the advantages of excellent welding quality, high production efficiency and wide application. By using imported piezoelectric ceramics vibrators and original vertical normal temperature-circulation self-cooled ultrasonic generators, our products enjoy the lowest failure rate among the same industry.
|Work table size
Core Technologies of auto parts ultrasonic welder:
Large size and double column high strength frame, high-rigidity without deformed;
Leading screws system combined with dovetail groove slide for adjusting height convenient and stable;
HISAK rolling ball linear slide movement ensure welding operating sensitively and precision;
AIRTAC pneumatic component durability;
Normal temperature-circulation self-cooled ultrasonic generator with original vertical type, the lowest failure rate of the industry;
Frequency-tracking circuit can be dynamically matched with instantaneous changing of welding load;
Constant power output circuit never overload for avoiding poor welding;
SMC pressure sensing protection for avoiding mass defective products;
Lowest power self-check function be sensitive to poor welding;
SCM logic control, accurate and stable;
Digital touch panel (HMI) in English, convenient for setting and adjusting parameters;
Global leader in digital adjustable mode pressure ultrasonic trigger system (national patent);
Import from Japan piezoelectric ceramic transducer, high quality output.
1. Efficiency : the welding process is very fast ,welding time is only 0.01-9.99 second.
2. Strength : can bear more pressure and tension (the weld joint has same strength as the base material).
3. Quality : finished product is hermetic sealing (airtight and watertight).
4. Cost : non bolt or glue, reduce labor and costs (no adhesives, screws, connective bolts).
5. Appearance : The joints are repeatable, clean and precise.
Why to use ultrasonic welding?
1) ultrasonic assembly use ultrasonic vibratory energy which is transmitted through the parts to melt and bond thermoplastic materials.
2) This technique is fast , efficient , non-contaminating and requires no consumables.
3) In addition to welding,ultrasonic processes can be used to insert ,stake,stud weld,degate,and spot weld thernoplastics as well as seal,slit,and laminate thermoplastic films and fabrics.