Ultrasonic Welding Equipment
Ultrasonic Welding Transducer
Ultrasonic Welding Converter
Ultrasonic Liquid Processor
Ultrasonic Cutting Equipment
Ultrasonic Sealing Equipment
Ultrasonic Spray Nozzles
Ultrasonic Power Supply
Ultrasonic Soldering Equipment
Ultrasonic Welding Horn
Ultrasonic Assisted Machining
Ultrasonic Testing Equipment
Poluda IgorRPS-SONIC is very professional and the sales industry is very patient. I think my air filter has got a perfect cutting plan here.
MikeUltrasonic processing is amazing, greatly improving the quality of our company's finishing
Nguyễn Côngthe machine worked for 5years, still in good performance， Made in China is good quality now, RPS-SONIC is good quality.
500w 2000w Ultrasonic Sonochemistry Exfoliated Mixing Dispersing Emulsifying
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Application||Ultrasonic Sonochemistry Exfoliated Mixing Dispersing Emulsifying||Material||Titanium|
2000w Ultrasonic Sonochemistry,
500w Ultrasonic Sonochemistry,
20KHZ ultrasonic sonochem
Ultrasound is a very effective processing method in the generation and application of nano-size materials. In general, ultrasonic cavitation in liquids may cause fast and complete degassing: initiate various chemical reactions by generating free chamical ions (radicals); accelerate chemical reactions by facilitating the mixing of reactant; produce highly concentrated emulsions or uniform dispersions of micron-size or nano-size materials. Ultrasound can be tested in lab and bench-up scale before the results are scaled up to the commercial level.
Recommendation of ultrasonic system (exfoliated type)
|Main advantages||High output intensity, high cavitation effect|
1. Core parts withTitanium materials.
2. Ultrasonic horn with different size and type for selection
3. Matching with digital generator, auto-tuning, auto search frequency
4. Power adjustable from 1% to 99%
5. Frequency range from 19khz to 21khz
6. Lab and bench-up scale for testing
- T caps use replaceable, solve the problem of the tool head cavitation, T caps normal working hours more than 800 hours.
- Using the high-power ultrasonic transducer (1500w - 3000w), More stable performance, normal service life more than 10000 hours.
- Use of the digitally controlled power, to ensure that all the time in the best condition.
- Dumbbell-type tool head design, greatly improving the ultrasonic radiation power per unit area.
- The integrated piping made of stainless steel #316.
- Overall liquid flow-controllable
- Use network-based CAN-bus technology, all working parameters can have room remote control.
- Ultrasnic mixing
- Ultrasonic dispersing and deagglomeration
- Ultrasonic Emulsifying
- Ultrasonic Sonochemistry
20Khz 500W/ 2000W Ultrasonic Sonochemistry Exfoliated Mixing Dispersing Emulsifying Chemical Reactions Digital Control