Ultrasonic Welding Equipment
Ultrasonic Welding Transducer
Ultrasonic Welding Converter
Ultrasonic Liquid Processor
Ultrasonic Cutting Equipment
Ultrasonic Sealing Equipment
Ultrasonic Spray Nozzles
Ultrasonic Power Supply
Ultrasonic Soldering Equipment
Ultrasonic Welding Horn
Ultrasonic Assisted Machining
Ultrasonic Testing Equipment
Poluda IgorRPS-SONIC is very professional and the sales industry is very patient. I think my air filter has got a perfect cutting plan here.
MikeUltrasonic processing is amazing, greatly improving the quality of our company's finishing
Nguyễn Côngthe machine worked for 5years, still in good performance， Made in China is good quality now, RPS-SONIC is good quality.
Ultrasonic 28khz 35khz Analog Frequency Generator For Plastic Spot Welding
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Application||Ultrasonic Spot Welding||Color||Red|
35khz Analog Frequency Generator,
Plastic Spot Welding Analog Frequency Generator
28khz 35khz Analog Frequency Generator For Ultrasonic Plastic Spot Welding
28khz/35khz High Stable Ultrasonic analog generator for plastic welding nonwoven welding
Ultrasonic spot welding is used whenever large plastic parts cannot be placed on a traditional machine. Therefore, the welding head designed as a handgun is brought to the part; either manually or with a robot. The advantage of ultrasonic spot welding is the fact that the parts do not need any special preparation (no energy director required ).Therefore large size vacuum formed parts can also be assembled easily.
The ultrasonic horn is built to produce high amplitude. The tip of the horn is shaped in order to penetrate the two layers of material,leaving a typical ring pattern on the workface, while the backside rests smiith and clean.
The choice of frequencies is considered according to the diameter of the soldering point, thickness of the materials and their geometries.
If it is provided with a bonding booster, it becomes the ideal instrument for ultrasound spot welding operations in plastic thermoforming, PVC conveyor belts, blisters, automobile parts and acrylic cloths.
- Compact ultrasonic hand welding weld, spot weld, rivet, staple thermoplastic and textile materials.
- For parts which are difficult to access and industrial assembly site.
- It is a economical solution for small series especially for small and medium-sized enterprises.
- The new Hand welding unit is built more compact with an ergonomic handle for precise welding.
- Thanks to the weight reduction the ultrasonic hand welding unit is more comfortable.
The Ultrasonic Generator Features:
- Operates over a frequency range of 15 - 60 kHz (frequency is user selectable through the display for any ultrasonic nozzle).
- Choice of load leveling or power leveling mode for increased precision and the greatest repeatability of atomization
- Display resolution of .01 Watts
- Graphic user interface with intuitive wheel encoder enables full on-screen control of all functions.
- Uses advanced phase-locked-loop control technology to automatically lock onto a nozzle's optimal operating frequency.
- Contains inputs and outputs for remote alarm monitoring, external trigger signal, and remote power/load leveling control.
- ±4% accuracy allows for increased repeatability.
|Horn tip diameter||12mm||10mm||8mm||8mm|
|Horn material||Aluminum alloy&Steel & Titanium alloy|
Areas of use:
Conveyor belt repair
Re-work for automation
Fabric repairs and joining
Vac forming- component retaining
Equipment is mobile
Our hand-held thermoplastic welding tools meet two needs: welding of hard-to-reach areas and tamper-proof sealing of packaging.
In practically no time your production teams will be producing clean welds with our ultrasonic gun and pencil.
These tools are designed for ease of use, adaptability and flexibility to ensure clean and strong welds.
We have the solution to all your assembly needs.
We also have metal housing welding pencil, for welsing machine assembly.