Poluda IgorRPS-SONIC is very professional and the sales industry is very patient. I think my air filter has got a perfect cutting plan here.
MikeUltrasonic processing is amazing, greatly improving the quality of our company's finishing
Nguyễn Côngthe machine worked for 5years, still in good performance， Made in China is good quality now, RPS-SONIC is good quality.
35 kHz Ultrasonic Welding Generator , Variable Frequency Ultrasonic Generator Circuit
|Weight||3.3Kg||Name||Ultrasonic Frequency Generator|
ultrasonic high power generator,
digital ultrasonic generator
35kHz Auto Frequency Tracking ultrasonic power supply circuit for welding
The generator in an ultrasonic welding system converts the mains 50-60 Hz supply into an ultrasonic frequency of 20-50 kHz depending on the power rating of the generator, it can be designed to operate from a single or three phase supply. The generator provides the power for the welding operation and is therefore a critical feature of the machine. It must be capable of providing a very consistent output amplitude and be resistant to overload.
Summary of primary features
Consistent amplitude at all power levels – the power draw on the generator varies considerably during the welding process, the generator must be capable of providing a very consistent level of amplitude to ensure quality levels of the welded components are maintained.
Accurate frequency control – the output frequency of the generator must match the resonant frequency of the tooling being used. This frequency must also be accurately maintained in order to prevent unnecessary stress in the tooling and transducer. If the frequency is not correctly controlled it can lead to premature failure of the tooling and/or transducer.
Overload protection – the power drawn from an ultrasonic generator is directly affected by the pressure applied during the welding operation. Excessive press pressure setting or incorrect loading of component into a nest can result in the power demand from the generator exceeding its capabilities.
The generator needs to be fitted with the necessary fast acting overload protection circuitry in order to prevent these overload conditions having a detrimental effect on the generator.
Automatic tuning – the resonant frequency of the sonotrode varies during the welding cycle due to the effects of pressure, heat and wear. These changes need to be compensated for by altering the output frequency of the generator to match the variations in the tooling.
High duty cycle – many ultrasonic welders, particularly in automatic machines, operate at up to 60 welds per minute with typical weld times of half a second or more. The generator must be capable of sustaining this duty cycle whilst at the same time maintaining its output characteristics.
Screening against electromagnetic interference – this is a statutory requirement in all European countries.
The provision of a digital frequency display provides a useful means of checking the resonant components for faults and frequency variations.
100% digital control of all power supply functions and parameters allows for unique configurations and future upgrades or requirements. Includes digital frequency syntheses
Industry leading data acquisition rate speed of .5 ms due to advanced multi-core architecture. Increased weld accuracy and repeatability.
Digi-Trac tuning automatically tracks the resonant frequency digitally. Adjust the output frequency to match the acoustic stack (sonotrode, booster, and transducer) this is done for every weld cycle and eliminates the need to manually tune the generator.
Ultrasonic overload protection, with status indicator for ease of troubleshooting. The overload power limit is based on true RMS power output level.
Line Voltage Regulation compensates for line fluctuations assuring consistent amplitude.
- Full digital control. Features user-friendly touch panel operation and superior integrated tracking function. Maintains ultrasonic output at a constant level regardless of power supply fluctuations or variation caused by addition or removal of cleaning targets. Details of malfunctions displayed as error codes.
- Compact, lightweight design. Both 300W and 3000W models have same dimensions. Stackable installation possible. (A maximum of four units can be stacked on top of each other.)
- Adjustable output range increased from 10 to 100%, allowing optimum output to best suit the target.
- Wealth of experience in surface treatment industry ensures excellent environmental durability. Everything, except ventilation channel, is sealed, providing superior durability even in harsh environments.
- Built-in timer gives advanced warning when vibrator lifetime approaches.
- Unique tracking function eliminates the need for bothersome tuning procedures when replacing vibrators, cutting down on time required for replacement work. Conventional electrostrictive vibrators can also be used.
1. DDS and PID high precision frequency control core.
2. Electric constant amplitude control system.
3. Welding amplitude setting range 0% - 100% by 1%.
4. Soft start, setting range 0-999MS, setprecison 1MS.
5. Three self-checking modes.
6. Pressure trigger/Time/Energy welding modes.
7. Six protections.
8. Less space, total weight 3.3KG.
|Ultrasonic generator technical specification|
|Operating environment||-20℃~+80℃, humidity less 70%|
|Dimension||Length 350mm, Width 12mm, Height 100mm|
Shell: aluminum alloy,
Panel: 304 stainless steel,
Heating panel: 6061 pure aluminum
|Standard parts||Ultrasonic generator, converter wire, power wire, control signal interface, DB9 core wire.|
|Optional part||Shockproof suitcase|
Available , but not the best, If open the equipment when the horn in the liquid , it can catch the frequency well, it is better tracking the frequency without any loading.
|Metal welding||Available , but not the best. Metal welding always in high loading , it is better use a generator with well ventilation.|
The power input standard is: single-phase AC220V 50HZ/60HZ.
Input power supply voltage fluctuation range: <10%.
Input power supply harmonic content: <20%.
Input power supply current: 10A.
Input power cord diameter: >1.5MM2.