Poluda IgorRPS-SONIC is very professional and the sales industry is very patient. I think my air filter has got a perfect cutting plan here.
MikeUltrasonic processing is amazing, greatly improving the quality of our company's finishing
Nguyễn Côngthe machine worked for 5years, still in good performance， Made in China is good quality now, RPS-SONIC is good quality.
High Performance Ultrasonic Soldering Equipment Magnet Wire Solder Dipping Type
|Type||Digital Generator||Application||Metal Tinning|
|Temperature Range||200~400 °C||Horn||Alloy Steel|
ultrasonic soldering machine,
ultrasonic soldering station
20Khz Ultrasonic Soldering Machine dip tinning of a wide range metallic
Ultrasonic Soldering Machine ( Dip Soldering Type ) offers highly solid and reliable soldering joints without flux.
The Solbraze Ultrasonic Soldering System makes possible the dip tinning of a wide range of both metallic and non-metallic materials without the use of any flux.
The ultrasonic soldering system consists of two main components; an ultrasonic probe and a generator. The design of the probe is such that it will resonate at a set ultrasonic frequency of around 20kHz which is transmitted to the solder bath via a transducer and ultrasonic probe, or sometimes referred to as an energy horn. This horn or probe enters through the side of the solder bath and is partially immersed in the solder. The generator will automatically adjust its output frequency to match the exact resonant frequency of the probe assembly. The generator also controls the amplitude of the ultrasonic vibration, and will give a maximum power output of 250W.
The system is usually used with a solder bath which has an element rating of 700W and a capacity of approx. 10 kgs. There is a solder temperature light on the front of the generator which is not in use during operation without a solder bath.
It is essential that the ultrasonic transducer remains cool, and because of this the transducer housing is fitted with a fan, and compressed air is supplied to the cooling collar on the probe. If the supplied system is used with small components heated by hot air, it is likely that the compressed air cooling will not be required.
- Electronic Components Soldering (No Flux)
- Magnet Wire (Al or Cu) Product Soldering Motor / Transformer / Inductor / Toroidal Coil
- Soldering (No Flux)
- Battery Electrode Soldering
- Hard-to-solder material soldering (Aluminum, Nickel, Molybdenum, Glass, Ceramic, Nonferrous metals)
|Ultrasonic Frequency||20 KHz ± 1 KHz|
|Maximum Output||1000 Watt|
|Temperature Range||200 ~ 400 °C|
|Power Supply||220V ( Single Phase) / 50-60 Hz|
· Full Dgital Control
· Ultrasonic Amplitude Adjustable : 10 ~ 100%
· Auto Frequency Tuning : 20 kHz +/- 1 kHz
· Programmable Welding Time and Energy (10 memories for welding condition)
· Ultrasonic Load Meter Scale
· Soldering prod Full Diucts manually
· No Flux soldering
Benefits and Applications
Ultrasonic energy introduced into a dip solder pot eliminates the need for flux while enhancing many soldering processes. It also provides a means to bond solder to a number of materials including aluminum and glass that are difficult or impossible to solder using conventional soldering techniques. RPS-sonic has perfected a technique for introducing ultrasonic energy into dip solder pots and is the exclusive manufacturer of this type of equipment in the world today.
RPS-SONIC' solder pots are activated by externally mounted transducers which allow large volume multi-part dipping. The systems' controls are adaptable to automated lines.
Electronic Component Tinning and Soldering
Component lead solderability is a major consideration when devices are to be incorporated into high reliability hardware such as that used by the military, human implants including pacemakers and defibrillators, and for aerospace applications. This is especially true in cases where the device, once installed, is not accessible for service. In these critical applications it is commonplace to "tin" component leads when they arrive at the assembly house and prior to going into storage. In some cases the component leads may again be "tinned" immediately prior to use. Ultrasonic tinning offers several advantages over conventional flux methods for high reliability lead tinning.
- ECO friendly soldering solution
– No need any harmful chemicals to environment and human body because flux and flux-cleaning process are not needed.
– No water pollution and No air pollution occurs. Because flux and flux-cleaning process are not needed.
- Perfect Soldering
– No Flux Soldering -> Free from defective soldering joints by corrosion caused by strong flux.
– Vibration energy enables solder to penetrate into a very tiny crevices so that perfect soldering is achieved. ( Sealing )
– Highly Solid and Reliable Soldering Joint
- Production Cost Savings & High Productivity
– Cost savings is achieved by enabling replacement of expensive copper wire by aluminum wire.
– Reduction in equipment cost and production cost due to none necessity of process related with flux.
– Simple Soldering Process due to none necessity of process related with flux (High Soldering Productivity)
- Support of New Application Development
– Successful Soldering of Glass, Ceramic and Hard-to-Solder Materials that is known as impossible to be soldered in conventional soldering method
– Applying to Solar Cell Glass, Semiconductor, Ceramic Heater, Soldering of Dissimilar Materials (Al-Cu, Al-Glass, Al-Ceramic)