Poluda IgorRPS-SONIC is very professional and the sales industry is very patient. I think my air filter has got a perfect cutting plan here.
MikeUltrasonic processing is amazing, greatly improving the quality of our company's finishing
Nguyễn Côngthe machine worked for 5years, still in good performance， Made in China is good quality now, RPS-SONIC is good quality.
Rapid Steel Ultrasonic Hand Cutter Blade Replacement 500w For Plastic
|Voltage||220/110V||Application||Ultrasonic Fabric Cutter|
Rapid Steel Ultrasonic Hand Cutter,
500w Ultrasonic Hand Cutter,
Rapid Steel Ultrasonic Cutting Knife
30khz 500w Ultrasonic Hand Cutter With Blade Replacement For Plastic Cutting
40Khz Compact ultrasonic hand cutter with Blade replacement cloth cutting
|Machine||Ultrasonic cutting knife|
|Cutting Blade / Horn||Rapid steel|
The main role of the ultrasonic cutting process is to separate the connected components. High-frequency vibration per second reduces the pressure on the item to be cut, which results in a neat and clean cutting surface. Ultrasonic cutting knives can be used in the food industry as well as solid materials such as rubber, foam and artificial leather.
Every object has its own special frequency through which the object is stable and easily oscillates. By adding an external force corresponding to this special frequency, even a small force can get a large vibration. This phenomenon is called resonance. Use resonance technology to make the cutting edge produce greater vibration.
The mechanical vibration energy produced by the ultrasonic generator exceeds 40,000 blade vibrations per second, which will locally heat and melt the material being cut, so that the molecular chains are quickly broken and separated to achieve the purpose of cutting the material. Therefore, ultrasonic cutting does not require a particularly sharp blade, nor does it require a large amount of pressure, which will not cause chipping and breakage of the material being cut. At the same time, because of the ultrasonic vibration cutting blade, the friction is small, and it is not easy to stick to the blade by reducing the material. Sticky and elastic materials, especially frozen, such as food, rubber, etc., or inconvenient to add pressure reduction objects, are particularly effective.
Ultrasonic cutting also has a great advantage, that is, it has fusion effect at the cutting part while cutting. The cutting part is grounded to prevent loosening of the tissue of the material being cut (such as flashing of textile material). The use of ultrasonic cutting machines can also be expanded, such as digging holes, shovel digging, scraping paint, engraving, slitting and so on.
1. Fast, economical, high sewing strength and strong tensile strength
2. Independent cutting and sewing, with soft melting and trimming effect, no wire loss, no damage, no burrs.
3. No need for auxiliary materials (such as staples, glue, paper clips, etc.). )
4. No time-consuming warm-up and recovery required
5, no pollution, no use of toxic adhesives and solvents, environmental protection and health
6. There is no needle eye on the sewing edge, which can prevent the penetration of chemicals, pathogens and small harmful particles, which is safe and hygienic.
1. Cutting and punching of plastic and thermoplastic doors.
2. Cutting for non-woven or woven, textile cutting, clothing lace, fabric cutting. Edges are cut while banding.
3. Artificial resin, rubber cutting, raw rubber, soft rubber cutting.
4. Tape and various film cutting.
5. Paper cutting, printing industry cutting, printed circuit boards, trademarks.
6. Cut food and plants, such as frozen meat, candy, chocolate.
7. For PVC, rubber, leather, plastic, cardboard, acrylic, polypropylene, etc.
8. Clothing cloth cutting
9. Cutting of packaging materials
10. Cut curtains and shade fabrics
11. Cutting in the automotive industry