Poluda IgorRPS-SONIC is very professional and the sales industry is very patient. I think my air filter has got a perfect cutting plan here.
MikeUltrasonic processing is amazing, greatly improving the quality of our company's finishing
Nguyễn Côngthe machine worked for 5years, still in good performance， Made in China is good quality now, RPS-SONIC is good quality.
3000w Ultrasonic Soldering System , Ultrasonic Metal Welding Machine For Harness
|Type||Digital Generator||Application||Metal Welding|
|Metal||Copper /aluminum||Welding Type||Spot Welding|
ultrasonic soldering station,
ultrasonic soldering system
Ultrasonic Metal Welding of Copper Stranded Wire for Harness, with Cross Sectional
Ultrasonic welds are up to twice as strong as resistance welds for aluminum sheet welding. In addition, “resistance welding produces an undesirable heat-affected zone, an area in which the material structure is changed and sometimes degraded,” The heat-affected zone in steel may not have an adverse effect on the overall joint quality, but in aluminum the material is definitely degraded and weakened.
The most common use of ultrasonic metal welding is in wire-to-wire and wire-to-terminal assembly applications. ultrasonic welding produces greatly superior joints compared with crimping, soldering or resistance welding. She says wire harness manufacturers report a great improvement in quality at a cost reduction of 50 percent or more when switching from the crimp-and-solder method to ultrasonic welding of copper wires.
The ultrasonically welded joints are stronger and have better electrical conductivity, “Weight is reduced by eliminating the mechanical crimp. Resistance welding for wire harness applications requires 20 times the energy than that used for ultrasonic welding.”
Welding copper tubing for HVAC and instrumentation is another common ultrasonic application.This is a quicker and better method than the crimp-to-close and braze-to-seal method, “The tube can be ultrasonically welded while under coolant charge.
ultrasonic metal welder is based on principle of ultrasonic vibrations. Two metal parts are held between Ultrasonic vibrating tool horn & knurled fixture. At a time pressure is provided vertically to the vibrations. Due to this, parts ate scrubbed against each other oxide layer is being removed & two parts get joined.
So Welding is being done without losing properties of material & without adding any proper
Ultrasonic welding is cold welding process. It is being applied to metals such as copper, brass, aluminium, tin, silver, gold, platinum. Ultrasonic metal welding has used for various application in industries for electrical joints, contacts, soldering, solar panel welding compoite pipes making from strips.
Included horn and anvil
- 4 mm x 60 mm knurled anvil with some wear spots near middle
- 4 mm x 43 mm knurled horn
Hofstra Group Refurbishment
- Replaced degraded electronic and mechanical components
- Adjusted weld head for best performance
- Verified complete functionality
Options available from Hofstra Group
- Custom horn and anvil assemblies
- 208 to 220 V step up transformer
- Welding together flat cables
- Welding flat cables to sheets
- Welding solid round wire to sheets
- Welding together narrow strips of sheetmetal
- Sealing plastic squeeze tubes
- Sealing (pinching off) copper and aluminum tubing
|Maximum Output Power||3300w|
|Amplitude Adjustment||Variable (30 - 100%, 1% step)|
Dimension / Weight
|W250 x D450 x H375mm Approx. 20kg|
Benefits of Ultrasonic Welding
- High quality metallic bonds
- High weld strength
- Excellent electrical properties
- Low thermal load
- Low operating costs
- Comprehensive process control
- Short welding times
- Easy Management with Graphic Monitor FunctionUltrasonic Peak Output
- Ultrasonic Energy
- Sinking Amount of the Work
- Work Height
- Simple Operation, Easy-to-read Display7-inch LCD Touch Panel
- Intuitive Operation
- Graphic Display
- Setting and Management of Data via Serial Communication (RS-232C)Weld Conditions
- Monitor Value
- Judgment Result