Poluda IgorRPS-SONIC is very professional and the sales industry is very patient. I think my air filter has got a perfect cutting plan here.
MikeUltrasonic processing is amazing, greatly improving the quality of our company's finishing
Nguyễn Côngthe machine worked for 5years, still in good performance， Made in China is good quality now, RPS-SONIC is good quality.
20Khz Titanium Ultrasonic Sealing Machine For Beverage Lid Welding
|Generator||DG4200||Suitable Apply||Ultrasonic Beverage Sealing|
|Horn||Titanium Horn||Suitable Material||Carton,Aluminum Foil|
1200W Ultrasonic Sealing Machine,
Leakproof Ultrasonic Sealing Machine,
Titanium Ultrasonic Soldering Equipment
20Khz ultrasonic beverage sealing system for beverage lid welding
Ultrasonic welding type leak-proof beverage cup lid, which includes a lid body and a cover. A groove is formed on the panel of the lid body. An annular flange is formed between the side wall surface of the groove, the panel and the circumferential contour surface of the lid body, The drinking port is located on one side of the annular flange, and the leaking cavity is located on the opposite side of the drinking port; there is also a avoiding cavity between the leaking cavity and the drinking port; the cover includes ultrasonic welding on the edge of the leaking cavity mouth and leaking The first cover plate with closed cavity, the second cover plate connected with the first cover plate inverted and can close the avoiding cavity, the third cover plate extending from the end of the second cover plate to the drinking port, and the cover plug. A cover plate is provided with a through hole communicating with the exhaust hole. The utility model uses ultrasonic welding to close the leakage cavity, which can greatly reduce the leakage probability during the delivery process; at the same time, the cover can be repeatedly opened or closed for drinking The mouth, and the upper lip has a place to place it, which improves the comfort of drinking.
1200W in max
|Voltage||220-240V 50/60 Hz|
|Horn material||Tianium alloy|
|Application||Beverage lid sealing|
|Welding material||Carton, pp, pvc|
Principles of Operation
Every ultrasonic unit contains the following five elements:
1. A POWER SUPPLY which takes line power at 50 or 60 cycles and changes it to high ultrasonic frequency at 20,000 cycles per second or even higher.
2. A CONVERTER which contains piezoelectric crystals which change the incoming high frequency electrical signal to mechanical vibration.
3. A BOOSTER which transmits the vibration energy and serves to increase its amplitude in much the same way as volume control on a radio.
4. A HORN which delivers the vibration energy to the plastic film or fabric to be worked on.
5. AN ANVIL or backup part which supports the work piece and, in the case of textiles, takes the form of a pattern wheel or non-rotating cutter wheel depending on the application.
The ultrasonic vibration is transmitted from the horn to the material. developing frictional heat where they touch. This momentary heat fuses the edges of the fabric. If double plies are present, the plies join together. Where a cutting edge is used on the anvil, the fabric is cut through and the edges sealed at the same time.