Ultrasonic Welding Equipment
Ultrasonic Welding Transducer
Ultrasonic Welding Converter
Ultrasonic Liquid Processor
Ultrasonic Cutting Equipment
Ultrasonic Sealing Equipment
Ultrasonic Spray Nozzles
Ultrasonic Power Supply
Ultrasonic Soldering Equipment
Ultrasonic Welding Horn
Ultrasonic Assisted Machining
Ultrasonic Testing Equipment
Poluda IgorRPS-SONIC is very professional and the sales industry is very patient. I think my air filter has got a perfect cutting plan here.
MikeUltrasonic processing is amazing, greatly improving the quality of our company's finishing
Nguyễn Côngthe machine worked for 5years, still in good performance， Made in China is good quality now, RPS-SONIC is good quality.
Automation Nonwoven 35khz Ultrasonic Welding Equipment With RS485
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Generator||2000CS||Suitable Apply||Ultrasonic Fabric Sealing Equipment|
|Horn||Titanium Horn||Suitable Material||Fabric, Nonwoven|
RS485 Ultrasonic Seam Welding Equipment,
35khz Ultrasonic Welding Equipment,
Nonwoven Ultrasonic Welding Equipment
Automation supporting 35khz ultrasonic welding systerm with RS485
The benefits of ultrasonic welding machine to achieve welding automation It is a general trend that ultrasonic welding machine welding automation replaces traditional manual welding. Next, the development direction of the welding automation industry in the next few years is: from single-machine welding automation equipment to digital welding workshop to achieve point, line and surface stage Style development. Welding automation equipment usually integrates a variety of technologies such as welding process, automatic control, precision machinery design and manufacturing, and follows the increasing development of ultrasonic welding machine welding machine automation, ultrasonic welding machine intelligent welding machine, ultrasonic welding machine welding machine digitalization and other technologies. Widely used, ultrasonic welding machine welding machine welding automation is developing from single-machine welding automation equipment to welding automation production line and digital welding workshop.
(1) Ultrasonic welding machine realizes automation benefit 1: The number accounts for about 20-30% of all employees. The automation level of automated welding processing is of great significance for companies to save costs, improve efficiency and achieve sustainable and rapid development. Taking the typical structural parts of construction machinery as an example, the work efficiency of the welding robot workstation is 5 times that of manual welding, which greatly improves the production efficiency and reduces the labor intensity of the operator.
(2) Ultrasonic welding machine realizes automation benefits 2: Improve product quality In the manufacturing process of manual ultrasonic welding machine welding machine welding process, manual control of the welding process (arc starting, arc closing, welding track and parameter settings, etc.) is incorrect , No chaos leads to poor welding seam formation, automatic welding process parameters realize automatic storage and output, which can ensure the correctness of process parameters, high product consistency, and ensure the realization of special welding requirements and the reproducibility of welding seam quality . Because welding automation has the upper hand in improving product quality, automatic welding has gradually replaced manual welding as the main method of welding processing.
(3) Ultrasonic welding machine realizes automation benefits 3: Improve the operating environment. Manually manipulated welding work is recognized as a harmful work type. In 2002, it was officially included in the list of statutory occupational diseases in my country announced by the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Labor and Social Security. Welding occupational diseases such as electric welder’s pneumoconiosis and electrooptical ophthalmia are included, and occupational diseases such as manganese and its compound poisoning, carbon monoxide poisoning, occupational radiation diseases, electro-optical dermatitis and metal fume fever that may be harmful to the welding occupation are also included. . The welding automation equipment of the ultrasonic welding machine turns manual operation into automatic mechanical operation. The operator is far away from the welding site, which can avoid the occurrence of the above-mentioned occupational diseases, and at the same time, the labor intensity of the workers has been greatly reduced. Through the matching of welding automation equipment with automatic transmission system, automatic detection and other systems, an automatic production line can be formed, which can greatly improve the overall environmental conditions in the production workshop.
(4) Ultrasonic welding machine realizes automation benefits four: Reduce operating costs. With the continuous increase of labor costs, the function and efficiency of welding automation equipment continue to improve and the price is gradually reduced. Automatic ultrasonic welding machine welding and manual welding have been compared for a long time. At the same time, the high-efficiency and high stability advantages of ultrasonic welding machine welding automation equipment enable manufacturers to quickly recover the investment cost of the welding system and improve the welding quality.
800W in max
|Voltage||220-240V 50/60 Hz|
|Horn material||Aluminum alloy|
Medical plasctic tube, cosmetic plastic tube
|Welding material||Fabric, nonwoven|
Principles of Operation
Every ultrasonic unit contains the following five elements:
1. A POWER SUPPLY which takes line power at 50 or 60 cycles and changes it to high ultrasonic frequency at 20,000 cycles per second or even higher.
2. A CONVERTER which contains piezoelectric crystals which change the incoming high frequency electrical signal to mechanical vibration.
3. A BOOSTER which transmits the vibration energy and serves to increase its amplitude in much the same way as volume control on a radio.
4. A HORN which delivers the vibration energy to the plastic film or fabric to be worked on.
5. AN ANVIL or backup part which supports the work piece and, in the case of textiles, takes the form of a pattern wheel or non-rotating cutter wheel depending on the application.
The ultrasonic vibration is transmitted from the horn to the material. developing frictional heat where they touch. This momentary heat fuses the edges of the fabric. If double plies are present, the plies join together. Where a cutting edge is used on the anvil, the fabric is cut through and the edges sealed at the same time.