Ultrasonic Welding Equipment
Ultrasonic Welding Transducer
Ultrasonic Welding Converter
Ultrasonic Liquid Processor
Ultrasonic Cutting Equipment
Ultrasonic Sealing Equipment
Ultrasonic Spray Nozzles
Ultrasonic Power Supply
Ultrasonic Soldering Equipment
Ultrasonic Welding Horn
Ultrasonic Assisted Machining
Ultrasonic Testing Equipment
Poluda IgorRPS-SONIC is very professional and the sales industry is very patient. I think my air filter has got a perfect cutting plan here.
MikeUltrasonic processing is amazing, greatly improving the quality of our company's finishing
Nguyễn Côngthe machine worked for 5years, still in good performance， Made in China is good quality now, RPS-SONIC is good quality.
Digital 40khz Titanium Horn Ultrasonic Fabric Cutter For Nonwoven Sealing
|Application||Ultrasonic Fabric Cutting And Sealing||Weight||10kg|
Titanium Horn Ultrasonic Fabric Cutter,
40khz Ultrasonic Fabric Cutting Machine,
Nonwoven Sealing Ultrasonic Fabric Cutter
Ultrasonic Digital Type 40khz Fabric Cutting Machine For Nonwoven Sealing
Digital type Ultrasonic 40khz fabric cutting machine for nonwoven cutting and sealing
|Frequency adjustment||Auto-tracking type|
|Max. power output||300W|
|Power output||Infinitive adjustment|
|Power supply||AC200V 50/60Hz|
|Outer dimension (mm)||120*120*380|
During the ultrasonic Cut&Seal process, materials are welded and simultaneously cut in one step.
The ultrasonic Cut&Seal process is used everywhere, where it is important to seal edges as they are being cut or in order to make a process more efficient by combining the two steps and avoiding subsequent punching. For example, in the packaging industry, the sonotrode table is used, with which blisters, trays or cups can be sealed and punched out in one step.
Cut&Seal is used in the textile industry when welding elastic and non-elastic thermoplastic textiles continuously using the roll seam module or intermittently using upright sonotrodes. The main advantage of ultrasonic Cut&Seal is that the edges are already sealed during cutting, thus preventing subsequent fraying.
· The whole of ultrasonic cutting edge banding machine is composed of ultrasonic generator (drive power) and ultrasonic host (cutting part).
· Through ultrasonic high-frequency vibration, the fabric to be processed is densely bonded first, and the rear blade is followed by the dense pattern to synchronously slit or trim the fabric.
· The ultrasonic host is simply installed on the knitting equipment, which can realize the cutting of woven fabrics and ensure that the fabrics are not scattered, hardened, smooth and beautiful; the equipment is safe and reliable in operation.
· Mainly used in the processing and weaving industry of chemical fiber textiles, geotextiles, woven fabrics, plastic films and non-woven fabrics; the woven fabrics contain thermoplastic materials such as polypropylene and polyethylene.
When the ultrasonic cutting knife performs ultrasonic vibration, the friction resistance is very small, and the material to be cut is not easy to stick to the blade. It has obvious cutting effect on frozen, viscous and elastic materials. It is especially effective for cutting food, rubber or objects that are inconvenient to apply pressure.
At the same time of cutting, the cutting part has fusion function, and the cutting part can be sealed, which can prevent the loosening of the cut material (such as textile material flash).
- Combined welding and cutting or sealing and punching of
- Films and packaging, even if they are contaminated in the sealing zone
- Elastic and non-elastic synthetic textiles
- Rapid and reduced process times with good process reliability
- Joining and trimming several layers in one process
- No subsequent punching equipment needed
- Reproducible welding and punching quality
- Complete monitoring of the process parameters during production
- Flexible weld design
- Minimum weld projections
- Punching edges that are not sharp and are solid and free of lint
- Environmentally friendly technology
- Low energy requirement and hence faster cycle times
- No solvents and additives required for welding
- Type-specific recycling of welded workpieces