Poluda IgorRPS-SONIC is very professional and the sales industry is very patient. I think my air filter has got a perfect cutting plan here.
MikeUltrasonic processing is amazing, greatly improving the quality of our company's finishing
Nguyễn Côngthe machine worked for 5years, still in good performance， Made in China is good quality now, RPS-SONIC is good quality.
Rapid Steel Ultrasonic Tire Cutting Machine , High Speed Tire Cutting Equipment
|Name||Ultrasonic High Speed Cutting||Frequency||20Khz|
|Power||1000w||Type||Pencil Type, Metal Housing|
|Horn||Rapid Steel||Application||Rubber Cutting|
ultrasonic cutting machine,
portable ultrasonic cutter
20Khz rapid steel cutter ultrasonic high speed tire cutting equipment
Welcome check video in the following links:
The principle of ultrasonic cutting is to convert a 50/60 Hz current into 20, 30 or 40 kHz of electrical energy by means of an ultrasonic generator. The converted high frequency electrical energy is again converted by the transducer into mechanical vibration of the same frequency, and then the mechanical vibration is transmitted to the cutting blade through a set of amplitude modulator devices that change amplitude. The cutting blade transmits the received vibration energy to the cutting surface of the workpiece to be cut, in which the vibration energy is cut by activating the molecular energy of the rubber molecule and opening the molecular chain.
Ultrasonic tires cutting using special blades developed and manufactured by RPS-SONIC mechanical department are capable of slicing through texturized 2 mm and even 5mm thick extruded rubber.
The ultrasonic cross cut process provides the advantage of getting rid of the need to vulcanize the rubber.
Tread rubber cut by using ultrasonic technology.
Improve the speed, improve the cutting results, improve the repeatability of the process
The ultrasonic cutting process doesn't vulcanize the rubber.
Ultrasonic blades cut through tires with great ease: by vibrating it penetrates inside the materials without the need for friction.
Ultrasonic tires cutting allows the process to be regulated in a more precise way. The tire can be cut with accurate angles reaching up to 22°, considerably increasing the cohesion of the sliced section.
our Cutting systems have been devised to be embedded into automated lines. Blades can be customized according to the thickness of the tire that needs to be cut.
RPS-SONICS offers its own equipment to make free feasibility tests upon your products.
- Ultrasonic vibration reduces friction resistance between the blade and food, and it
makes the blade cut smoothly without deformation.
- The cutting blade is made of titanium. It is completely inert and enduring material.
- Because it reduce the chips of food during cutting and foulings on the blade, you can
reduce the down time to cleaning and increase the productivity.
- It is suitable for the food products which include different hardness foods such as nuts
|Air pressure||0-7 bar|
|Blade size||82.5mm, 120mm, 170mm, 190mm|
|Suitable Food||rubber tire|
Advantages of ultrasonic tire rubber cutting:1. High cutting precision, no deformation of rubber compound
2. The cutting surface has good finish and good bonding performance.
3. Easy to apply to automated production
4. Fast, high efficiency, no pollution
5. Use a 20 kHz cutting knife to cut the upper tread
6. Suitable amplitude and feed speed can improve cutting quality
7. The key factors affecting the cutting knife are the angle of the knife, the size, the shape and the thickness.
8. High power, more suitable for tread cutting of high-class cars and racing cars
9. Cutting speed depends on the angle and thickness of the rubber of the cutting tire
10. The key factors affecting the cutting knife are the angle of the knife, the compound, the shape and the thickness.
11. Suitable for semi-steel tires, radial tires and other inner liners and sidewall cutting