Poluda IgorRPS-SONIC is very professional and the sales industry is very patient. I think my air filter has got a perfect cutting plan here.
MikeUltrasonic processing is amazing, greatly improving the quality of our company's finishing
Nguyễn Côngthe machine worked for 5years, still in good performance， Made in China is good quality now, RPS-SONIC is good quality.
High Amplitude Rubber Tire Tread 20khz Handheld Ultrasonic Cutter
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Name||Ultrasonic Cutting Pencil||Frequency||20Khz|
|Power||1000w||Type||Pencil Type, Metal Housing|
20khz handheld ultrasonic cutter,
high amplitude handheld ultrasonic cutter
20Khz high amplitude Ultrasonic cutting equipment for Rubber / tire cutting
Welcome check video in the following links:
How ultrasonic cutting works:
The principle of ultrasonic cutting is to convert a 50/60 Hz current into 20, 30 or 40 kHz of electrical energy by means of an ultrasonic generator. The converted high-frequency electrical energy is again converted by the transducer into mechanical vibration of the same frequency, and then the mechanical vibration is transmitted to the cutting blade through a set of amplitude modulator devices that can change the amplitude. The cutting blade transmits the received vibration energy to the cutting surface of the workpiece to be cut, in which the vibration energy is cut by activating the molecular energy of the rubber molecule and opening the molecular chain.
The main components of a set of ultrasonic cutting systems include ultrasonic generators, transducer/amplifier/cutter triplets and various cables.
Our titanium sonotrodes can be either of corner type, half wavelength or full wavelength, and because we design and manufacture them by ourself, they are of best quality and economical at the same time.
Because of our extended experience with any kind of ultrasonic blade, generator and booster, We are used to deal with all kinds of them, so we are available to help you throughout the process of choosing the right blade (knife, horn or sonotrode) to replace your previous one within your own slicing machine, and get a full compatibility with your own equipment.
- Ultrasonic vibration reduces friction resistance between the blade and food, and it
makes the blade cut smoothly without deformation.
- The cutting blade is made of titanium. It is completely inert and enduring material.
- Because it reduce the chips of food during cutting and foulings on the blade, you can
reduce the down time to cleaning and increase the productivity.
- It is suitable for the food products which include different hardness foods such as nuts
|Air pressure||0-7 bar|
|Blade size||82.5mm, 120mm, 170mm, 190mm|
|Suitable Food||rubber tire|
Advantages of ultrasonic tire rubber cutting:
(1) High cutting precision, no deformation of rubber compound
(2) Good surface finish and good bonding performance
(3) Easy to apply to automated production
(4) Fast speed, high efficiency, no pollution
(5) Cutting on the upper tread using a 20 kHz cutting knife (cross cut and slit cut)
(1) Suitable amplitude and feed speed can improve cutting quality
(2) The key factors affecting the cutting knife are the angle of the knife, the size, the shape and the thickness.
(3) High power, more suitable for tread cutting of high-class cars and racing cars
(4) Commonly used cutter types: 82.5mm, 120mm, 170mm, 190mm, etc.
(5) Cutting the sidewall of the tire rubber with a 40 kHz cutter (usually using a cross-cut method)
(6) Cutting speed depends on the angle and thickness of the rubber of the cutting tire
(7) The key factors affecting the cutting knife are the angle of the knife, the size, the shape and the thickness.
(8) Suitable for inner lining and sidewall cutting of semi-steel tires, radial tires, etc.