Ultrasonic Welding Equipment
Ultrasonic Welding Transducer
Ultrasonic Welding Converter
Ultrasonic Liquid Processor
Ultrasonic Cutting Equipment
Ultrasonic Sealing Equipment
Ultrasonic Spray Nozzles
Ultrasonic Power Supply
Ultrasonic Soldering Equipment
Ultrasonic Welding Horn
Ultrasonic Assisted Machining
Ultrasonic Testing Equipment
Poluda IgorRPS-SONIC is very professional and the sales industry is very patient. I think my air filter has got a perfect cutting plan here.
MikeUltrasonic processing is amazing, greatly improving the quality of our company's finishing
Nguyễn Côngthe machine worked for 5years, still in good performance， Made in China is good quality now, RPS-SONIC is good quality.
Lab Titanium Ultrasonic Extraction Machine 28Khz 500w For Agaricus Bisporus
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Horn Material||Titanium||Horn Size||Customized|
Lab Ultrasonic Extraction Machine,
Titanium Ultrasonic Extraction Machine,
Ultrasonic Extraction Machine 28Khz
Laboratory 28Khz 500w Titanium Ultrasonic Extraction Machine For Agaricus Bisporus Polysaccharide Extracting
Laboratory Ultrasonic extraction Equipment for Agaricus bisporus polysaccharide extracting
|Frequency||20±0.5 KHz||20±0.5 KHz||28±0.5 KHz||40±0.5 KHz|
|Power||1000 W||500 W||300 W||100 W|
|Temperature||300 ℃||300 ℃||300 ℃||300 ℃|
|Pressure||35 MPa||35 MPa||35 MPa||35 MPa|
|Max Capacity||8 L/Min||5 L/Min||1L/Min||0.5 L/Min|
|Tip Head Material||Titanium Alloy||Titanium Alloy||Titanium Alloy||
The application of ultrasonic technology to extraction and homogenization is based on the Huygens wave theory and the unique "cavitation effect" of ultrasonic waves propagating in a liquid continuous medium.
(1) The Huygens wave principle states that when the wave (including the vibration of the super source and the wave source) propagates in the continuous medium, the wave front will cause the motion of the medium particle, and every point the wave source reaches in the medium will be Causes vibration of adjacent particles and becomes a new wave source. The fluctuation caused by this wave source causes every particle in its propagation path to gain acceleration and kinetic energy. Ultrasound can make the medium particle accelerate more than a thousand times the acceleration of gravity. Under the action of ultrasonic waves, the medium particles act on the solution molecules with tens of thousands of high-frequency oscillations per second and a huge speed and kinetic energy greater than 100m per second, which quickly activate the solution molecules.
(2) Ultrasound produces a unique "cavitation effect" in the liquid medium, continuously generating numerous micro-cavities with an internal pressure of thousands of atmospheres, and continuously "micro-exploding" to generate microscopic strong shock waves, acting on the solid-liquid Or liquid-liquid molecules, so that the air in the medium is "bombarded" to escape, and promotes the rupture and deformation of the medium cells to accelerate the escape of substances in the medium molecules.
(3) Multi-level effects such as mechanical vibration, micro-jet, and micro-acoustic flow caused by the physical properties of ultrasonic waves propagating in the medium promote the diffusion of active ingredients in the solution.
(1) Ultrasonic extraction efficiency is high. Ultrasonic's unique extreme physical properties can promote plant tissue to break or deform, so that the effective ingredients of traditional Chinese medicine can be extracted more fully, and the extraction rate is significantly increased by 50-500% compared with the traditional process.
(2) Ultrasonic extraction time is short. Ultrasonic-enhanced extraction of traditional Chinese medicine can usually obtain the best extraction rate in 24-40 minutes, and the extraction time is shortened by more than 2/3 compared with the traditional process method, so the processing capacity of raw materials of medicinal materials is large.
(3) Ultrasonic extraction temperature is low. The optimal temperature of ultrasonic extraction of Chinese medicinal materials is 40-60 degrees Celsius, so there is no need to equip a boiler to provide steam heating, which is conducive to saving energy and improving environmental pollution. More importantly, it has a protective effect on the active ingredients in medicinal materials that are unstable in heat, easily hydrolyzed or oxidized.
(4) Ultrasonic extraction has wide adaptability. Ultrasonic extraction of Chinese medicinal materials is not limited by the nature and molecular weight of Chinese medicinal materials, and is suitable for the extraction of most types of Chinese medicinal materials and various components.
(5) The medicinal liquid extracted by ultrasonic has few impurities, and the active ingredients are easy to separate and purify.
(7) Ultrasonic extraction is simple and easy, and the maintenance and maintenance of the equipment are convenient.
1. Model classification: Ultrasonic extraction equipment is divided into small-scale models, pilot-scale models and large-scale production models.
(1) Small test model: generally used in the laboratory, the ultrasonic power is 300W to 3KW, and the volume of the extraction tank or tank is 5 to 75L.
(2) Pilot model: generally used for intermediate tests, the ultrasonic power is 5KW to 10KW, and the volume of the extraction tank or tank is 200 to 400L.
(3) Large-scale production models: mainly used for mass production of Chinese herbal medicine extraction, the ultrasonic power is 20KW to 75KW, and the extraction tank volume is 1 to 3 cubic meters.
2. Structure type classification: The structure type of ultrasonic extraction equipment is divided into two types: built-in type and external type.
(1) Built-in model: It mainly refers to combining the ultrasonic transducer array into a polygonal column and installing it in the center of the Chinese herbal medicine extraction tank. The ultrasonic energy flows from the polygonal column to the outside (in the tank). medium) to transmit.
(2) External model: mainly refers to the installation of ultrasonic transducers on the outer wall of the extraction tank in an array combination, and the ultrasonic energy is emitted from the outer wall of the tank to the inside of the tank (medium).