Ultrasonic Welding Equipment
Ultrasonic Welding Transducer
Ultrasonic Welding Converter
Ultrasonic Liquid Processor
Ultrasonic Cutting Equipment
Ultrasonic Sealing Equipment
Ultrasonic Spray Nozzles
Ultrasonic Power Supply
Ultrasonic Soldering Equipment
Ultrasonic Welding Horn
Ultrasonic Assisted Machining
Ultrasonic Testing Equipment
Poluda IgorRPS-SONIC is very professional and the sales industry is very patient. I think my air filter has got a perfect cutting plan here.
MikeUltrasonic processing is amazing, greatly improving the quality of our company's finishing
Nguyễn Côngthe machine worked for 5years, still in good performance， Made in China is good quality now, RPS-SONIC is good quality.
2.6kw Ultrasonic Welding Equipment For Producing Geogrid 15Khz
|Horn Material||Titanium,steel,alumium Alloy||Weight||10kg|
2.6kw Ultrasonic Welding Equipment,
Geogrid Ultrasonic Welding Equipment,
Geogrid Ultrasonic Welding Machine
15Khz 2600w Geogrid Machine for producing Ultrasonic welding geogrid
|Connect screw||M16 *1|
Ultrasonic plastic welding is the joining or reforming of thermoplastics through the use of heat generated from high-frequency mechanical motion. It is accomplished by converting high-frequency electrical energy into high-frequency mechanical motion. Basic information about the machine, ultrasonic welding machine, plastic welding, ultrasonic welder, ultrasonic machine. Specification: Plastic Geogrid Ultrasonic Welding Machine for Geocell.
Ultrasonic energy has been used to join thermoplastics for over 70 years. It is frequently chosen when parts are too complex or expensive to be molded in one piece.
In ultrasonic plastic welding, a vibratory motion at the horn face (amplitude) is transferred to the part. The vibrations move through the part and creates friction at the interface between the parts. Creating heat, then melting. When cooled, a weld is formed.
The ultrasonic waves vibrate 10's of thousands of times per-second. This oscillation is transferred to a contact surface that is directly in contact with the plastic parts. Since the boundary of the welding area has a large acoustic impedance, it produces high temperatures. Plastic is a pretty poor conductor of heat and can't dissipate the heat before it changes the state of the plastic from solid to liquid. With a bit of pressure applied, this makes the two parts blend together as if they are a single piece of plastic. Once the ultrasonic signal is stopped, the parts become solid again. This is the magic that creates a weld between the two parts that is clean and very strong. The weld will have a strength that is close to that of the raw materials being formed together in an injection molding process.
Promotions on technology
1. Floating feeding bracket, to keep operating height (don’t need operator bend down), operation is more easy;
2. Independent units (frame, generator, retaining clip etc.), the welding pitch will be easy to be adjusted;
3. New type welding horn structure, life time is longer, welding strengthen is better;
1. According to the products,choose pneumatic, hydraulic or servo motor drive;
2. Control mode:by Siemens PLC, touch screen entry, achieve manual and braking control;
3. Moulds mode:They are made of cold and hot moulds,which can be designed by buyer’s work-piece structure;
4. Such parameters can be adjusted as welding temperature, heating time, cooling time, welding depth, pressure, transferred time;
5. According to the requirements of the welding procedure, choose Manual or full-automatic mode;
6. Used widely in plastic industry;
7. Can design the fixture according to the product;
8. Suitable for welding HDPE,PP,PE,ABS,PVC,etc;