Poluda IgorRPS-SONIC is very professional and the sales industry is very patient. I think my air filter has got a perfect cutting plan here.
MikeUltrasonic processing is amazing, greatly improving the quality of our company's finishing
Nguyễn Côngthe machine worked for 5years, still in good performance， Made in China is good quality now, RPS-SONIC is good quality.
20khz Ultrasonic Capping Machine For Beverage Packaging Cap Sealing Waterproof
ultrasonic capping machine,
20khz capping machine,
20khz Ultrasonic Sealing Machine
20Khz Ultrasonic Capping For Beverage Packaging Cap Sealing Waterproof
In the ultrasonic welding industry, many customers are not aware of the welding of plastic parts. The quality of welding products is not only related to the material, but also the power of the ultrasonic selection model. The most easily overlooked point is: the process design of ultrasonic welding parts and the needs of plastic welding parts. Designed with ultrasonic wire, the welded product is more perfect. So, what is the process design of ultrasonic welded parts?
The process design of ultrasonic welding parts, I hope to be helpful to my friends! The structural design of ultrasonic plastic parts must first consider the following points:
1. Whether it needs to be watertight and airtight.
2. Whether you need a perfect appearance.
3. Whether it is suitable for welding head processing requirements.
4. The size of the weld (that is, the required strength must be considered).
5. Avoid plastic melting or spilling of synthetics.
Reasons for obtaining quality of ultrasonic welding:
2. The position and tightness of the upper and lower surfaces
3. Makeup contact surface of welding head and plastic parts
4. Smooth welding path
5. The structure of plastic parts
6. Position and design of welding line
7. The size of the welding surface
8. Bottom mold support
In order to obtain a perfect and repeatable ultrasonic welding method, three main design directions must be followed:
1. The welding surface surrounding the connection interface must be unified and closely contacted with each other. If possible, the contact surfaces should be on the same plane as much as possible, so that the energy conversion can be kept consistent.
2. The first two surfaces in contact must be small in order to concentrate the required energy and minimize the total energy required (ie welding time) to complete the welding.
3. Find a suitable method of fixing and alignment, such as sockets, steps or tooth openings of plastic parts.
The following is an example of classification of the key points in the design of ultrasonic plastic parts: The structure of ultrasonic overall plastic parts 1.1 The structure of plastic parts Plastic parts must have a certain rigidity and sufficient wall thickness. Too thin wall thickness has a certain risk. The ultrasonic welding needs to be pressurized, and the general pressure is 2-6kgf/cm2 . Therefore, the plastic parts must be guaranteed to be basically not deformed under pressure.
|Horn diameter:||inner 36.5mm/outer 42mm|