Ultrasonic Welding Equipment
Ultrasonic Welding Transducer
Ultrasonic Welding Converter
Ultrasonic Liquid Processor
Ultrasonic Cutting Equipment
Ultrasonic Sealing Equipment
Ultrasonic Spray Nozzles
Ultrasonic Power Supply
Ultrasonic Soldering Equipment
Ultrasonic Welding Horn
Ultrasonic Assisted Machining
Ultrasonic Testing Equipment
Poluda IgorRPS-SONIC is very professional and the sales industry is very patient. I think my air filter has got a perfect cutting plan here.
MikeUltrasonic processing is amazing, greatly improving the quality of our company's finishing
Nguyễn Côngthe machine worked for 5years, still in good performance， Made in China is good quality now, RPS-SONIC is good quality.
100W High Frequency Ultrsonic Medical Scalpel Transducer For Soft Tissue
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Application||Medical Scalpel For Soft Tissue,bone Cutter,teeth Cleanning|
Ultrasonic Medical Scalpel Transducer,
High Frequency Ultrasonic Cutting Equipment,
100W Medical Scalpel Transducer
55Khz High Frequency Ultrsonic Medical Scalpel Transducer For Soft Tissue,Bone Cutter,Teeth Cleanning
55Khz High Frequency Ultrsonic medical scalpel transducer for soft tissue/bone cutter/teeth cleanning
1.Medical Scalpel for soft tissue
2.Medical Scalpel for bone cutting
3. Detal washer/ Teeth cleanning
The main mechanism of the ultrasonic scalpel is the output of the electrical signal from the host. The transducer uses the electrostrictive effect or magnetostrictive effect to convert the ultrasonic electrical energy into mechanical energy to generate high-frequency vibration, which is driven by the amplification and coupling of the horn. The knife head works and spreads energy to the local tissues of the human body, so as to achieve the purpose of surgical treatment . The structure of the handheld part of the ultrasonic scalpel is shown in the figure.
Structure of ultrasonic scalpel handheld part
The amplitude of the ultrasonic cutter head is very small, but the vibration frequency is extremely high, resulting in a high instantaneous acceleration. Therefore, when performing soft tissue cutting, the affected part can be cut quickly without damaging the surrounding tissues.
After the ultrasonic blade touches the human body, it will also produce micro-acoustic flow effect, cavitation effect, thermal effect and hemostatic effect :
1. Micro-acoustic flow effect: It is manifested as the ultrasonic vibration makes the affected tissue become homogenous, and the fat in the tissue will escape when the cutting temperature rises. Under the action of the vibration of the cutter head, the liquefied tissue can form a micro-acoustic flow near the cutter head, and the shear stress associated with the micro-acoustic flow will destroy the tissue cells.
2. Cavitation effect: the volume of a large number of microbubbles (cavitation nuclei) in the tissue fluid is rapidly expanded and ruptured, causing the separation of the tissue level to achieve the effect of anatomical separation.
3. Thermal effect: due to the high frequency and high energy of ultrasonic waves, part of the energy is converted into heat energy when absorbed by the medium, which causes the temperature of biological tissues to rise.
4. Hemostatic effect: When the ultrasonic scalpel is working, the high-frequency oscillating blade contacts the tissue fluid or blood, which produces a strong cavitation effect. The thermal effect of the bursting of a large number of cavitation bubbles causes the nearby proteins to break and coagulate and block the blood vessel fracture. Emergency stop bleeding; at the same time, whether it is vibration friction or cavitation effect when the scalpel cuts, it will cause a certain degree of heating of the acting body, which can increase the activity of thrombin in the blood near the area, thereby accelerating the coagulation reaction process.