Poluda IgorRPS-SONIC is very professional and the sales industry is very patient. I think my air filter has got a perfect cutting plan here.
MikeUltrasonic processing is amazing, greatly improving the quality of our company's finishing
Nguyễn Côngthe machine worked for 5years, still in good performance， Made in China is good quality now, RPS-SONIC is good quality.
20kHz Explosion Proof Industrial Homogenizer For Liquid Processor
|Temperature||300 ºC||Pressure||35 MPa|
|Intensity Of Sound||60 W/cm²||Max Capacity||20 L/Min|
|Warranty||1 Year||After-sales Service Provided||Yes|
|Mixer Type||Ultrasonic Mixer, Extrasonic Dispersion Etc||Product Type||Industrial Grade Ultrasonic Homogenizer|
20kHz Industrial Homogenizer,
Explosion Proof Industrial Homogenizer,
Liquid Processor Industrial Homogenizer
|Intensity of sound||60 W/cm²|
|mixer type||ultrasonic mixer, extrasonic dispersion etc|
|Product type||industrial grade ultrasonic homogenizer|
20kHz Explosion-Proof Industrial Grade Homogenizer For Liquid Processor
Sino Sonics specializes in ultrasonic technology and ultrasonic homogenizers, which are used for homogenizing, deagglomerating, emulsifying, suspending, accelerating chemical reactions and the disruption of cells, bacteria, fungi or spores.
In ultrasonic homogenisation, several components (liquid-liquid, liquid-solid) are finely mixed together. This method has established itself in the laboratory for decades in addition to the well-known and proven ultrasonic bath.
What is the difference between ultrasonic homogenisers and ultrasonic baths?
The power [W] of ultrasonic baths is fixed. The power density [W/l] is relatively low.
Ultrasonic homogenisers have an adjustable power [W] and produce very high power densities [W/l]. Probes with a defined radiating surface guarantee reproducible results.
What is more important when choosing the appropriate device - power rating or amplitude?
Power output [W] is not the sole criterion for selecting the ultrasonic homogeniser. This value only indicates the power of the ultrasonic generator but not the energy delivered into the sample. The amplitude at the radiating surface of the probe is the determining factor while considering the sample volume. RPS-SONIC homogenisers provide higher amplitudes than comparable devices in the market due to an optimal matching of all components
|Intensity of sound||60 W/cm²|
|Max Capacity||20 L/Min|
- Disruption of cells, bacteria, viruses, spores, fungi or tissues (cell disruption)
- Extraction of ingredients (lysis)
- Homogenization of different substances
- Production of finest emulsions with minimum droplet size
- Dissolution of poorly and poorly soluble substances in liquids
- Production of dispersions (emulsions and suspensions)
- Catalysis and acceleration of chemical reactions
Our wide variety of devices and accessories allows us to put together the optimal equipment for the respective application:
- Selection of the SINO SONICS series (Industrial Type, Laboratory Type, Integrated Type, or Most advanced type)
- Probe type
- Direct or indirect sonication
- Flow-through sonication
- Cooling during the processing
Advantages of RPS-SONIC ultrasonic devices
• Easy and flexible handling
• Time saving
• Precisely controllable
• Reproducible results
• Eco-friendly and energy efficient
• Extremely durable and long lasting
• Wide product range
• Wide range of accessories for a variety of applications
• Production, service and repair in germany
• Specialist for ultrasonic technology