20Khz High Speed Ultrasonic Lace Sewing Machine with sealing and cutting most economical type
Ultrasonic welding with the sonic is a economic and conventional sewing technology. No needle thread, no flash.
If assembling of laminates, clothing fabrics with high share of polymer and technical non woven is required and in particular to get, the use of the sonic is the first choice. The roller horn easy to change, you can change it to alter the welding width and welding Pattern.
1. Trimming: while repair Edge, unilateral removal, and melting side effect, not to smooth rough edges smooth, without Burr, meet the quality requirements.
2. Making hole: cut the various flower-shaped hole, and melt-processing.
3. Transfer printing: Transfer or the legal transfer to paper materials.
4. Welding: two-story or multi-material welded together, instead of sewing needles without wireless andgood weld strength.
5. Slitting: the material for a single or more of a cut at the same time, and melting side deal with Burr.
6. Forming: the round flower patterns, for removal, holes, product forming.
7. Can do any design rollers for the machine to finish many patterns.
8. Application materials: All kinds of chemical fiber cloth, leather, non-woven fabrics, chemical plastic film and many other materials.
RPS-SONIC specializes in manufacturing ultrasonic seam welding solutions for rotational systems.
There are two types of rotating modules for these operations: with either a side or central sonotrode resonating at a 35 kHz frequency and power varying from 600W to 1200W.
These horns can be made out of aluminium, treated with a special surface strengthening procedure, or titanium.
Our seam welding solutions are employed in binding synthetic textiles such as PVC, polyester, polypropylene, coated, filtering and technical fabrics.
Output power : 2000W
Power Input : 200V/50Hz
Output frequency : 20KHz
Working temperature : -10-28C
Working speed : 0-8m/min
Equipped pattern mould : 0-100 mm
Size of machine ( L * W * H ) :1300 * 600* 1260 mm
Weight of machine : 150 Kg
An ultrasonic sewing machine is versatile and easy to use in order to seam, cut, slit, trim, tack, emboss, or to cut and seal at the same time. The process used by every ultrasonic sewing machine is fast, simple and efficient. It can seal up to 80 meters per minute without the need for threads nor needles.
It is indeed a flexible technology. Due to the adaptability of its design, it is possible to mount the sewing machine on a workbench or to install it into semi or fully automated systems.
Using an ultrasonic sewing machine brings forth a series of advantages:
Fast and cost-effective weaving;
No need for consumables such as tape, clips or glue;
Fast welding speed, high strength
Nice welding seam, good sealing.
Low energy consumption and easy operations
No cooling times and reduced maintenance costs;
No shooting time for the stapler tool;
Edging in one operation
No need for needles, thread, spools and any activities related to color matching, inventories, winding and trimming;
Environmentally-friendly because it does not need any adhesives and solvents;
Edges get sealed without leaving any stitch holes, thus preventing penetration from chemical agents, blood borne pathogens and other particles.
Instead of needles, thread, glues or other adhesives, ultrasonic sewing equipment uses a patented rotary system, coupled with high-frequency vibrations, to bond synthetic or blended materials containing up to 40 percent natural fibers.
Resembling a traditional sewing machine, the ultrasonic sewing machine channels the ultrasonic vibrations between a horn and rotating wheel, producing a localized heat buildup which causes the synthetic fibers to soften and fuse. This creates a strong molecular bond that’s impervious to moisture.